Thursday, January 22, 2009

...FUTURE :)

Hello everyone.. This is my first post! whewwww... I am li'l bit confused what to write..

"WONDERING WANDERER" this is my blog title.. you may wonder why.. hmmm.. It's simply because I am still in my journey with an unknown destination here on earth and as I walk along I have many questions that need answers.

In our present generation, we are beneficiaries or users of technology which makes possible the impossible of the last decades. Through IT we have reached this far-in our studies and in our career.. from year to year, the world of IT evolves.. What will be the future of IT??? Could there be a possibility that technology could help us predict our life's future.. ??? In that case, we could be aware when to die, where to go the next years and the possibility of choosing our own way instead of following what is predicted.. these are just few of the many questions I had...

Yes, my future is unknown, I am entrusting my life to the Master Creator, serving Him with joy and thanksgiving.. I still believe in the great power of the Almighty who holds my future and who knows my tomorrow. .

1 comment:

  1. lan mao ni aqng blog. error mn 2ng isa testing lng 2 hehehehee!...

    ReplyDelete