Thursday, January 29, 2009

I thought it's EASY but NO it never was..

Good morning guys... Today is Friday, January 30, 2009 and tomorrow is our class.. . Finished the assessment???? Well, I'm not yet done...

At first glance, the assessment seems to be easy(right???) There's a thought in my mind that OH... I've been to this application!... but when taking the assessment I realized it's kinda DIFFICULT..

What makes it difficult??? well, it's tricky, if you won't read instructions you won't be able to do the way the assessment has been programmed.. . as many people said," there are various ways in killing a cat"- (just like "copy" , you can use the menu bar or the toolbar or the Ctrl + C and etc.-but in the assessment you really need to do what is the one click way of performing a task). One wrong click has a big effect in the score....ohhhh! It would really take hours in taking one assessment... .

And what's my SCORE???? not so excellent, but it's a passing score.. But it's worth it.. this is what I can do.. .

Well, there are still so many things to learn in my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment